What’s hot in the Kitsilano Single Family for June 2019
– The Van Westside Single Fam market is favouring buyers
– Unlike the westside single fam in general, kits is market is balanced. Not fav buyers or sellers
– 8 Homes sold in Kits last mo.
– least expensive home sold for $1.875M which would have bought you a 69 year old property (land) on 33’ wide x 122’ deep lot at 12th Ave near MacDonald St. Most expensive home sold for $3.3M at 12th Ave and Blenheim. This would have bought you a 2 year old home and laneway house on a 33’ x 124’ lot.
– 42 homes were available and on the market in Kits in March so to have 8 sales puts us in a seller’s market (barely) with 19% of the homes selling
– Sold values in Kits are at med price of $2.1M about $800k lower than the median price for a home in the Westside – now at around $2.8M.
If you like to take a look at these sales, I have a new package you can download at the link