What’s hot in the Kitsilano Single Family for July 2019
– – The Van Westside Single Fam market is favouring buyers
– Unlike the westside single fam in general, kits market is strong and favouring sellers
– 9 Homes sold in Kits last mo.
– least expensive home sold for $1.7M which would have bought you a 89 year old property 3 unit investment home on 33’ wide x 124’ deep lot at 5th Ave near Bayswater St. Most expensive home sold for $4.4M at 13th Ave and Larch st. This would have bought you a 27 year old completely renovated home on a 50’ x 125’ lot.
– 38 homes were available and on the market in Kits in March so to have 9 sales puts us in a seller’s market with 24% of the homes selling
– Sold values in Kits are at med price of $1.9M about $1M lower than the median price for a home in the Westside – now at around $2.9M.
If you like to take a look at these sales, I have a new package you can download at the link