What’s hot in the Kitsilano Single Family for January 2019
– The Van Westside Single Fam market is favouring buyers
– Kitsilano is usually one of the most popular neighbourhoods in the Westside
– only 3 Homes sold in Kits last mo.
– least expensive home sold for $1.5M which would have bought you a heritage property on 31’ wide x 86’ deep lot at Belaclava and 10th Ave. Most expensive home sold for $2.8M. Bought you a fully renovated 25 year old home on a 33’ wide lot at 15th Ave and MacDonald St
– 27 homes were available and on the market in Kits in Dec so to have 3 sales puts us in a buyers market with only 11% of the homes selling
– Sold values in Kits are at med price of $2.6M about $500k lower than the median price for a home in the Westside – now at around $3.1M.
If you like to take a look at these sales, I have a new package you can download at the link below map locating them and photos