What’s hot in the Kitsilano Single Family for February 2019
– The Van Westside Single Fam market is favouring buyers
– Kitsilano is usually one of the most popular neighbourhoods in the Westside
– only 3 Homes sold in Kits last mo.
– least expensive home sold for $2.088M which would have bought you a 93 year old property (land) on 33’ wide x 122’ deep lot at MacKenzie and 13th Ave. Most expensive home sold for $2.6M a home rebuilt in 2017 on 2nd ave near Jericho
– 41 homes were available and on the market in Kits in Dec so to have 3 sales puts us in a buyers market with 7% of the homes selling
– Sold values in Kits are at med price of $2.2M about $500k lower than the median price for a home in the Westside – now at around $2.7M.
If you like to take a look at these sales, I have a new package you can download at the link below map locating them and photos