What’s hot in the Kitsilano Single Family for December 2018
– The Van Westside Single Fam market is favouring buyers.
– Kitsilano great month in Nov. Now fav sellers
– 9 Homes sold in Kits last mo.
– least expensive home sold for $1.6M which would have bought you an 88 year old home on a small 3,700 square foot lot. Most expensive home sold for $3.27M. Bought you a new home on a 33’ wide lot 15th Ave and MacDonald
-35 homes were available and on the market in Kits in Nov so to have 9 sales puts us in a seller’s market with only 26% of the homes selling (more than 21%)
– Sold values in Kits are at med price of $2.150M about $700k lower than the median price for a home in the Westside – now at around $2.82M.
If you like to take a look at these sales, I have a new package you can download at the link below map locating them and photos