What’s hot in the Kitsilano Single Family for August 2019
– The Van Westside Single Fam market is favouring buyers
– Unlike the westside single fam in general, kits market is more balanced – 15% homes selling
– 5 Homes sold in Kits last mo.
– least expensive home sold for $2M which would have bought you a 72 year old property on a 33’ wide x 112’ deep lot at Waterloo near 15th Ave. Most expensive home sold for $3.8M at 14th Ave near Burrard st. This would have bought you a 106 year old renovated home on a 50’ x 125’ lot.
– 34 homes were available and on the market in Kits in March so to have 5 sales puts us in a balanced market with 15% of the homes selling
– Sold values in Kits are at med price of $2.1M about $900k lower than the median price for a home in the Westside – now at around $3M.
If you like to take a look at these sales, I have a new package you can download at the link