What’s hot in the Kitsilano Single Family for April 2019
– The Van Westside Single Fam market is favouring buyers
– Kitsilano is the only neighbourhood in the Westside favouring sellers – the rest fav buyers
– 9 Homes sold in Kits last mo.
– least expensive home sold for $1.823M which would have bought you a 68 year old property (land) on 33’ wide x 122’ deep lot at Blenheim and 16th Ave. Most expensive home sold for $8.5M at Point Grey Rd and Blenheim. This would have bought you a renovated home older home on a 33’ x 133’ lot.
– 40 homes were available and on the market in Kits in March so to have 9 sales puts us in a seller’s market (barely) with 23% of the homes selling
– Sold values in Kits are at med price of $2.070M about $800k lower than the median price for a home in the Westside – now at around $2.8M.
If you like to take a look at these sales, I have a new package you can download at the link below map locating them and photos