As usual, the end of the summer has snuck up on us, and before we know it those pumpkin spice lattes will be back in full swing. But, as the weather gets cooler, so do fall styles. And personally, I love how a little design magic can turn a space from feeling like a house - to feeling like a home. So, for this reason I thought it would be useful to share what’s rumoured to be “IN” for interior design this fall season.
1. Velvet! Who doesn’t love velvet? The fabric or the cake! Especially on accent pillows - they easily warm up a space and give it texture.
2. Clay and Curves. Venetian plaster, roman clay and lime wash walls. Futuristic aesthetics from the 80s and 90s and lots of curves - think couches, vases, lamps etc.
3. Checkers and fluted details. Subtle and soft, checkered prints add spice and depth to a space.
4. Neutrals. Nothing new here, it seems like minimalism has been taking over in recent years, and it isn’t slowing down yet. Simple colours are timeless and will fit in with your style as it evolves.
5. Cozy cottage vibes. Given the recent pandemic, cozy rustic interiors have become a common place of escape from the uncertainties of the world around us. It’s no question that as cooler temperatures roll in, so will cozy cottage vibes.
And there you have it! Now you're in the loop with this years fall trends.
Post Your Comment: