Get your Statistics Package Here: https://davidsetton.com/market-updates.html
What’s hot What’s Not – Vancouver Westside – Single Family for May 2016
- Continues to favour sellers. Median prices seem crept up a little bit last month from $3.5m to almost $3.7m
- Supply still very low at 534 homes on market. 229 Sold
What’s Hot (21% or more for a SR)
- almost every area in the westside is fav sell
- Dunbar and Point Grey most active
- 42 / 52 sold in Dunbar - 81% s.r.
- Point Grey - 25 / 35 sold - 71% s.r.
- almost price category favouring sellers
- $2M - $2.5M - 25 / 38 sold 66% s.r.
- $3m - $3.5M - 42 / 49 - 86% s.r.
What’s not hot (14% or less for a SR)
- 1 area is weaker - Marpole - 8 / 48 sold
- all price bands are strong even $5m + price band is doing well 49 / 216 homes sold 23% sr