Download Statistics for Your Area: https://davidsetton.com/market-updates.html
What’s hot What’s Not – Vancouver Westside – Single Family for May 2016
- Continues to favour sellers. Median prices are at a record of almost $3.7m.
- Supply still very low at 557 homes on market. - market is changing only 152 homes sold last month down 30%
- eventually downward pressure on prices
What’s Hot (21% or more for a SR)
- Kerrisdale and MacKenzie Hights most active
- 14 / 30 sold in Kerrisdale - 47% s.r.
- MacKenzie Hights - 9 / 17 sold - 53% s.r.
- which price categories favouring sellers
- $2.5M - $2.75M - 12 / 15 sold 80% s.r.
- $3m - $3.5M - 26 / 51 - 51% s.r. few months ago this price band much stronger at 80% s.r.
What’s not hot (14% or less for a SR)
- Quilchena, Mount Pleasant, Shaughness - balanced market in these areas. 14 - 16% s.r.
- which price category - expensive homes price resistance - ex only 33 / 236 in the $5M+ cat