David's thoughts on anything real estate related
The Vancouver West Single Family Market Report
Here's my understanding on the current state of the market in Vancouver West for single family homes:
- Official Market Type Westside Detached: Buyers market at 8% Sales Ratio average (8 in 100 homes selling)
- Homes are selling on average 14% below list price
- Most Active Price Band* +/-$2 mil: $1 mil to $1.25 mil (1 in 2 selling); $2 mil to $2.25 mil (Balanced market)
- Buyers Best Bet* +/-$2 mil: Homes $1.25 mil to $1.5 mil; $2.5 mil to $2.75 mil, Dunbar, Mackenzie Heights, and Marpole
- Sellers Best Bet*: Selling homes in Kitsilano, SW Marine and up to two bedroom properties For more details and Trend Graphs.
Please phone me for a detailed report and trend graph for Vancouver Westside Single Family homes.
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.