Click here to ownload your own statistics package specific to your community and price point
What's hot What's Not -- East Vancouver Market Conditions -- Single Family for June 2014
Still on fire - 11 Days on Market - very much favouring sellers - Avg price of $950,000 and 171 sold / 470 listed on the market. Avg price down from from April where we saw a $915,000 avg.
What's Hot (21% or more for a Sales Ratio)
- Hastings East -very hot --69% Sales Ratio -- 9 / 13
- Killarney - lots of activ. - 41% Sales Ratio also 22 / 54
- Mt. Pleasant - 92% Sales Ratio - 11 / 12
- $700K - $800 - 15 / 33 or 45% Sales Ratio
- $800K - $900 - 43 / 70 or 61% Sales Ratio
- $1M - $1.25M -most active 50 / 108 or 46% Sales Ratio
What's not hot (14% or less for a Sales Ratio)
- high end market is still very cool
- $1.5M - $1.75M 8% Sales Ratio with 3 / 36 sold
- $1.75M - $2M 8% Sales Ratio with 1 / 13 sold
- Collingwood 12 / 66 sold - 18% Sales Ratio - balanced - not favouring buyers or sellers but the weakest market in all of East Vancouver.
That's what's hot and what's not for East Vancouver Single Family Market.
Post Your Comment: