For Statistics for your area click here.
What’s hot What’s Not – Vancouver Westside – Single Family for Nov 2017
- Westside single fam market transitioned to a buyer’s market
- Median Prices are at still at their highest at $3.79M.
- Inventory is dropped a little between Sept and Oct.
- Number of sales are up slightly. Not sure if it is a trend. Previous 4 months trended toward decreasing prices.
- 108 homes sold in Oct
- Inventory is at 757 sf homes available 14% S.R.
What’s Hot (21% or more for a SR)
- which strongest - Mackenzie Heights
- 8 / 28 homes sold 29% sr Consistently does well
- price point strongest & fav sellers
- $1.75M - 2.25M 10 / 10 100% sr affordable ;)
What’s not hot (14% or less for a SR)
- SW Marine Dr 4 / 41 - 10% sr
- Southlands 4 / 39 sold - 10% sr
- which price category
- anything over $4.5M - buyers market - 379 homes priced over $4.5M - 30 sold. 8% sr. anything under 14% is a buyers market