Download your statistics package here:
What’s hot What’s Not – Vancouver Westside – Single Family for Mar 2016
- Just when we thought….
- Continues to favour sellers. Median prices dropped slightly by $61k between Jan and Feb. Now median is $3.43M.
- Supply came up slightly from last month, but still very low at 547 homes on market. 224 Sold
What’s Hot (21% or more for a SR)
- almost every area in the westside is fav sell
- MacHeights and Dunbar most active
- 16 / 17 sold in MacHt - 94% s.r.
- Dunbar - 40 / 59 sold - 68% s.r.
- almost price category favouring sellers
- $2M - $2.25M - 14 / 13 sold 108% s.r. Sys can’t keep up
- $2.75m - $3M - 33 / 34 - 97% s.r.
What’s not hot (14% or less for a SR)
- 1 area is weaker - S. Cambie - 1 / 13 sold
- homes over $5m 191 homes in this price and only 29 sold (15% sales ratio - edge of a buyers