Download Market Report for your Area:https://davidsetton.com/market-updates.html
What’s hot What’s Not – Vancouver Westside – Single Family for Nov 2015
- Continues to favour sellers. Median prices have stab at $2.9M for last 6 mo.
- Supply remains very constrained 565 homes on market. 162 Sold
What’s Hot (21% or more for a SR)
- almost every area in the westside is fav sell
- Kits and Dunbar most active and great sales
- 22 / 29 sold in Kits - 76% s.r. incredible
- Dunbar - 27 / 56 sold - 48% s.r.
- almost price category favouring sellers
- $1.5M - $1.75M - 100% s.r. 10 / 10 sold
- $2.75M - $3M - 22 / 53 - 42% s.r.
What’s not hot (14% or less for a SR)
- 1 area is weaker - shaughnessy - 7 / 87 sold - - where alot of the expensive homes are loc.
- believe it or not we had 151 homes priced over $5M - only 14 of them sold