Get statistics package here: https://davidsetton.com/market-updates.html
What’s hot What’s Not – Vancouver Westside – Single Family for Dec 2017
- Westside single fam is still fav buyers
- Median Prices dropped by 16% last month to $3.2M.
- Inventory is down about 100 homes from it’s peak of 789 in Sept.
- Only 83 homes sold in Nov
- Inventory is at 689 sf homes available 12% S.R.
What’s Hot (21% or more for a SR)
- which strongest - Kits
- 12 / 41 homes sold 29% sr Consistently does well
- special report on kitsilano
- price point strongest & fav sellers
- $2.25M - 2.75M 22 / 41 53% sr
What’s not hot (14% or less for a SR)
- Shaughnessy 3 / 82 sold - 4% sr
- Quilchena 1 / 27 sold - 4% sr
- which price category
- anything over $5M - buyers market - 273 homes priced over $5M - 15 sold. 12% sr. anything under 14% is a buyers market
What’s hot in the Kitsilano Single Family for December 2017
- The Van Westside Single Fam market is favouring buyers.
- Kitsilano is bucking this trend and favouring sellers.
- 12 Homes sold in Kits last mo.
- least expensive home sold for $1.52M. which would have bought you a new 1,100 sqft coachhouse on Alma north of 4th Ave. Most expensive home sold for $5.5M. Bought you a 10 year old home on 1st Ave on a 33’ wide lot.
- 41 homes were available and on the market in Kits in Nov so to have 12 sales puts us in a sellers market at a 29% sr
- Sold values in Kits are at med price of $2.8M lower than the median price for a home in the Westside - now at $3.2M.
If you like to take a look at these sales, I have a new package you can download at the link below map locating them and photos