Get 15 Sales here: https://davidsetton.com/market-updates.html
What’s hot in the Kitsilano Single Family for March 2017
- The Van Westside Single Fam market picked up in Feb transitioning from buyers to bal. mrk.
- Kitsilano did exceptionally well and is now fav sellers.
- 15 Homes sold in Kits last mo.
- least expensive home sold for $2.1M. which would have renovated older home on 10th ave
- most expensive sold for $17M for a 42’ wide piece of land on PT Grey Rd.
- only 36 homes were available and on the market in Kits in Feb so to have 15 sales puts us in strong seller’s market at a 42% sr
- Sold values in Kits are higher at $3.3M than the median price for a home in the Westside - now at $3.1M. First time that I have seen this.
If you like to take a look at these sales, I have a new package you can download at the link below map locating them and photos and details for each property. specialize ph num
Download Report Here:https://davidsetton.com/market-updates.html
What’s hot What’s Not – Vancouver Westside – Single Family for March 2017
- Westside single fam market has moved from a buyer’s market in Jan to a balanced in Feb
- Median Prices jumped up 10% in 1 mo. to $3.1M
- 93 homes sold in Feb
- doesn't sound like a lot, but only 544 homes were available
What’s Hot (21% or more for a SR)
- In Jan, not one neighbourhood was fav sellers. In Feb, 4 neighbourhoods fav. sellers
- Num of sold homes are up 151% in 1 mo.!
- which areas are strongest - Kits and PT Grey
- Kits 15 / 36 sold 42% sales Ratio 21% or more
- special report on kits - link above
- price point strongest & fav sellers
- $2.25M - 2.5M 10 / 10 100% sr
What’s not hot (14% or less for a SR)
- South Granville 5 / 67 - 7% sr
- Shaughnessy 2 / 68 sold - 3% sr
- which price category
- anything over $4.5M - buyers market - 212 homes priced over $5M - only 8 sold. 4% sr. anything under 14% is a buyers market