Download Seller's Guide: https://davidsetton.com/selling.html
Dealing with Multiple Offers in a Hot Seller’s Market
- Vancouver Housing market never stronger
- housing shortage especially in single fam. mrk
- most homes are seeing multiple offers
- means that buyers are competing to purchase the same property.
- because of this many homes selling for over the asking price
- as a listing agent, my job to get you the most for your property
- how is this accomplished?
- through a pricing strategy combined with effective marketing to attracts as many buyers as possible to your home.
- pricing your home at around the same price as the last sale, will create an auction environment where buyers compete against one another to purchase your home.
- by playing the offers off of one another, as your representative, I am able to bid up price
Download your all the homes that sold in kitsilano here: https://davidsetton.com/market-updates.html
What’s hot in the Kitsilano Single Family for July 2015
The Van Westside Single Fam market is very strong and very much fav sellers and Kits is no exception.
- 18 Homes sold in Kits for between $1.345M (low end - small 30’ x 88’ land) $5.8M for waterfront home just off Maple in Kits Point
- most homes selling for close to asking price or over
- 39 homes were available and on the market in Kits in June so to have 18 sales puts us in a strong sellers market at a 46% SR (21% or greater)
- Sold values in Kits are lower at $2.13M than the median price for a home in the Westside - now at a staggering $2.967M
If you like to take a look at these sales, I have a new package you can download at the link below map locating them and photos and details for each property. specialize ph num
Learn more about the market in your area: https://davidsetton.com/market-updates.html
What’s hot What’s Not – Vancouver Westside – Single Family for June 2015
- Continues to favour sellers. Last month the average price hit $2.967M - $667k higher than median price this time last year. Values are moving up at $100k / mo. over last 6 mo.
- Supply remains very constrained 588 homes on market. 238 Sold
What’s Hot (21% or more for a SR)
- almost every area in the westside is fav sell
- Dunbar - 67% - 34 / 51
- Mac heights - 69% 9 / 13
- Point Grey - 55% - 24 / 44 sold
- every price category favouring sellers
- $2M - $2.25M - 100% SR 26 / 26 sold
- $2.5M - $2.75M - 20 / 34 - 59% SR
What’s not hot (14% or less for a SR)
- 1 area is a little bit weaker - university area - 3 / 21 sold - 14% - balanced - not fav buyers