Download the 17 sold home last month here:
What’s hot in the Kitsilano Single Family for June 2015
The Van Westside Single Fam market is very strong and very much fav sellers and Kits is no exception.
- 17 Homes sold in Kits for between $1.5M (low end - small 32’ x 100’ land) $7M for waterfront home just of Alma St on Cameron Ave.
- 2 of these homes sold for $350k over the asking price.
- 40 homes were available and on the market in Kits in April so to have 17 sales puts us in a strong sellers market at a 42% SR (21% or greater)
- Sold values in Kits are lower at $2.1M than the median price for a home in the Westside - now at a staggering $2.9M
If you like to take a look at these sales, I have a new package you can download at the link below map locating them and photos and details for each property. specialize ph num
Download your own Market Report Specific to your community:https://davidsetton.com/market-updates.html
What’s hot What’s Not – Vancouver Westside – Single Family for June 2015
- Continues to favour sellers. Last month the average price hit $2.9M - $600k higher than median price this time last year. Compare to April 2015 - up $260K. Market moving quickly!
- Supply remains very constrained 648 homes on market. 210 Sold
What’s Hot (21% or more for a SR)
- almost every area in the westside is fav sell
- Dunbar - 55% - 31 / 56
- Mac heights - 69% 11 / 16
- Point Grey - 63% - 29 / 46 sold
- $1.5M - $1.75M - 87% SR 13 / 15 sold
- $2M - $2.25M - lots of act. 14 / 17 - 82% SR
What’s not hot (14% or less for a SR)
- Balanced market condition over $3.5M
- $5M+ - 11% with 17 / 148 sold - lots of inventory
- South Cambie - 11% buyer market - 2 / 18