Download the 18 sold home last month here:https://davidsetton.com/market-updates.html
What’s hot in the Kitsilano Single Family for May 2015
The Van Westside Single Fam market is very strong and very much fav sellers and Kits is no exception.
- 18 Homes sold in Kits for between $1.5M (low end - small 33’ x 122’ land) $5.3M for 37’ x 120’ 2007 reno home in Kits Point.
- 60 homes were available and on the market in Kits in April so to have 18 sales puts us in a strong sellers market at a 54% SR (21% or greater)
- Sold values in Kits are lower at $2.1M than the median price for a home in the Westside - now at a staggering $2.6M
If you like to take a look at these sales, I have a new package you can download at the link below map locating them and photos and details for each property. specialize ph num
Download your own Market Report Specific to your community: https://davidsetton.com/market-updates.html
What’s hot What’s Not – Vancouver Westside – Single Family for May 2015
- Continues to favour sellers. Last month the average price hit $2.63M - $349k higher than median price this time last year.
- Supply remains very constrained 681 homes on market. 219 Sold
What’s Hot (21% or more for a SR)
- almost every area in the westside is fav sell
- Arbutus - 74% - 17 / 23
- Mac heights - 78% 14 / 18
- Kits - 51% - 17 / 33 sold
- $1.25M - $1.5M - 89% SR 8 / 9 sold
- $2M - $2.25M - lots of act. 24 / 24 - 100% SR
What’s not hot (14% or less for a SR)
- Balanced market condition over $3.5M
- $3.5M - $4M - 12% with 18 / 100 sold
- $5M+ lots of inventory 25 / 134 - 18% SR
- Shaughnessy & SW Marine - 12% buyer markt