Download the 23 homes that sold last month here: https://davidsetton.com/market-updates.html
What’s hot in the Kitsilano Single Family for April 2015
The Van Westside Single Fam market is very strong and very much fav sellers and Kits is no exception.
- 23 Homes sold in Kits for between $1.33M (low end - small 40’ x 66’ land) $4.85M for 53’ x 120’ view lot on Point Grey RD aka the golden mile.
- only 33 homes were available and on the market in Kits in March so to have 23 sales puts us in a strong sellers market at a 70% SR (21% or greater)
- Sold values in Kits are lower at $2.2M than the median price for a home in the Westside - now at a staggering $2.7M
If you like to take a look at these sales, I have a new package you can download at the link below map locating them and photos and details for each property. specialize ph num
Learn about the market in your community and price point:
What’s hot What’s Not – Vancouver Westside – Single Family for April 2015
- Continues to favour sellers. Last month the average price hit $2.7M - new record.
- Compared to avg price Feb up $130k. Supply is lower than last mo. only 695 homes on market. 211 Sold
What’s Hot (21% or more for a SR)
- almost every area in the westside is fav sell
- Kitsilano - 70% - 23 / 33
- Point Grey - 50% 29 / 58
- Dunbar - 57% - 41 / 72 sold
- $1.25M - $1.5M - 89% SR 8 / 9 sold
- $2M - $2.25M - lots of act. 22 / 25 - 88% SR
What’s not hot (14% or less for a SR)
- $4.5M - $5M - 12% with 6 / 48 sold
- $5M+ lots of inventory 16 / 141 - 11% SR
- Mackenzie Heights - 4 / 31 - 13% SR - surprising usually strong - sellers little optimistic