For more information go to: davidsetton.com
A walker's paradise! Stroll South Granville's Gallery Row, dine in Vancouver's finest restaurants and cafes, spend a rainy day at Chapters Books or hop on a bus virtually 24/7 to downtown's entertainment and business districts. The gourmetfoods, artisans, and children's activities of Granville Island are almost across the road, with the downtown core, Broadway, Kitsilano, and Cambie corridors all within walking distance. Set back from Granville Street, this well-designed home features a large covered deck and frontage to a quiet avenue, providing far more quiet than you might imagine. The iconic Portico development redefined the South Granville neighbourhood with its grand architecture and colorful multifaceted design.
Download the 11 homes that sold in Kitsilano here:https://davidsetton.com/market-updates.html
What’s hot in the Kitsilano Single Family for March 2015
The Vancouver Westside Single Family market is very strong and very much favouring sellers and Kitsilano is no exception.
- 11 Homes sold in Kits for between $1.46M (low end - small 33’ x 110’ land) $3.2M for a newer home on a 40’ x 122’ lot.
- only 36 homes were available and on the market in Kits in February so to have 11 sales puts us in a strong sellers market at a 30% SR (21% or greater)
- Sold values in Kits seem to be consistent with the median price for a home in the Vancouver Westside - now at a staggering $2.5M
Thats my take on the Vancouver Westside single family market. If you would like to take a look at these sales, I have a special package that you can download at the link below with the map locating them and photos and details for each property.
Download 20 home sales here:https://davidsetton.com/market-updates.html
The Van Westside Single Fam market is very strong and very much fav sellers and PG is no exception.
- 20 Homes sold in PG for between $1.7M (low end - small 33’ x 122’ land) $4.4M for a 24 YOH home with a view & 66’ of frontage on 1st Ave.
- 72 homes were available and on the market in PG in Feb so to have 20 sales puts us in a sellers market at a 27% SR (21% or greater)
- Sold values in PG are averaging approx $3M which is higher than the median price for a home in the Westside which is now at a staggering $2.5M
My take, if you like to take a look at these sales, I have a new package you can download at the link below map locating them and photos and details for each property
Download Stats Package - https://davidsetton.com/market-updates.html
What’s hot What’s Not – Vancouver Westside – Single Family for March 2015
- Continues to favour sellers. Last month the average price hit $2.6M.
- Compared to avg price Jan up $150k. More inventory coming on. 726 homes on market. 167 Sold
What’s Hot (21% or more for a SR)
- almost every area in the westside is fav sell
- Kitsilano - 35% - 1 / 31
- Mac Heights - 37% 11 / 30
- Dunbar - 34% - 29 / 84 sold
- $1.75M - $2M - 67% SR 27 / 40 sold
- $2M - $2.25M - lots of act. 19 / 28 - 36% SR
What’s not hot (14% or less for a SR)
- Dec lots of traction in hi end - really drop in jan
- $3M - $3.5M - 13% with 12 / 90 sold
- $5M+ lots of inventory 7 / 151 - 5% SR
- Shaughnessy - 7 / 88 - 8% SR