Download these 8 home sales by
Download package with 8 homes that sold last month here: http://davidsetton.com/what-is-selling-in-kitsilano.html
What’s hot in the Kitsilano Single Family for feb 2015
While the rest of Van Westside is in a bal market cond. Kits cont. to fav. sellers.
- 8 Homes sold in Kits for between $1.3M (low end - small 33’ x 122’ land) $3.5M for a newer home on a 50’ x 125’ lot.
- only 23 homes were available and on the market in Kits in Jan so to have 8 sales puts us in a strong sellers market at a 35% SR (21% or greater)
- Sold values in Kits seem to be consistent with the median price for a home in the Westside - now at a staggering $2.45M actually down from Dec 2014 when we hit a record average of $2.680M
My take, if you like to take a look at these sales, I have a new package you can download at the link below map locating them and photos and details for each property. specialize ph num
Download your own statistics package here:
What’s hot What’s Not – Vancouver Westside – Single Family for feb 2015
We have transitioned from a seller’s market in Dec to balanced market in Jan. last month we hit a record avg. price of $2.45M.
- Compared to avg price Dec of 2014 dn $200k. Doesn't surprise me as inv. came slightly up - only 573 hms avail. 101 sold.
What’s Hot (21% or more for a SR)
- Kitsilano - 35% - 8 / 23
- Mac Heights - 33% 6 / 18
- $1.25M - $1.75M - 54% SR 13 / 24 sold
- $2M - $2.5M - lots of act. 28 / 78 - 36% SR
What’s not hot (14% or less for a SR)
- Dec lots of traction in hi end - really drop in jan
- $3.5M - $4M - 5% with 4 / 73 sold
- $5M+ lots of inventory 8 / 107 - 7% SR
- South Granville - 10 / 93 - 11% SR
My take, if you like download, specialize ph num