Download your own Statistics Package by clicking here: http://davidsetton.com/snapstats.html
Dispel a myth. Is it bad to sell a home in the winter months in Vancouver?
- answer - definitely not!
- sellers think that people go on vacation at this time.
- when looking at the stats these individuals couldn’t be more wrong
- last year in December 2013 we saw prices in the Vancouver Westside Single Family peak and we are seeing the same trend this year.
- reason is simple economics.
- less homes are on the market
- supply drops and prices go up
- in Dec 2013 Westside single family home inventory dropped to only 525 homes and prices peaked at avg of $2.468M
- we are seeing the same trend this year.
- inventory is starting to fall again and prices are jumping up.