Download you stats for your neighbourhood: http://davidsetton.com/snapstats.html
What’s hot What’s Not – Vancouver Westside – Single Family for Aug 2016
- For the first time in 2 years the Van Westside Single Fam market is no longer fav sellers.
- The market is now balanced - not fav buyer’s or seller's.
- Supply low at 587 homes on market. - market is changing only 108 sold dn 50% from April
- This has put dwn pressure on prices
- median price now $3.5M - $150k < June
What’s Hot (21% or more for a SR)
- Cambie & Kits. most active
- 10 / 32 sold in Cambie - 31% s.r.
- Kits - 13 / 43 sold - 30% s.r.
- which price categories favouring sellers
- $2M - $2.25M - 6 / 15 sold 40% s.r.
- $2.5m - $2.75M - 8 / 15 - 53% s.r.
What’s not hot (14% or less for a SR)
- SW Mar. Dr. (2 sold), University area 1 sld)
- which price category - high end 300 homes listed over $4.5m only 10% of them sold