download your own statistics package for you neighbourhood and price point here:http://davidsetton.com/snapstats.html
What’s hot What’s Not – Vancouver Westside – Single Family for Jan 2016
- Continues to favour sellers. Median prices have have been rising for the last 2 months by $100k per mo. Now median is $3.2M. Up $535k from this time last year.
- Supply at record low 327 homes on market. 134 Sold
What’s Hot (21% or more for a SR)
- almost every area in the westside is fav sell
- Kits and Dunbar most active and great sales
- 11 / 11 sold in Kits - 100% s.r. incredible
- Dunbar - 24 / 27 sold - 89% s.r.
- almost price category favouring sellers
- $1.75M - $2.25M - 22 / 8 homes sold in this cat
What’s not hot (14% or less for a SR)
- 1 area is weaker - University - 1 / 10 sold
- expensive homes slow to sell believe it or not we had 149 homes priced over $4.5M - 19 of them sold