Get your own statistics specific to your area: http://davidsetton.com/snapstats.html
What’s hot What’s Not – Vancouver Westside – Single Family for February 2016
- Continues to favour sellers. Median prices rose by $300k or 10% between Dec and Jan. Now median is $3.5M.
- Supply very low at 456 homes on market. 133 Sold
What’s Hot (21% or more for a SR)
- almost every area in the westside is favoring sellers
- Kits and Arbutus most active and great sales
- 11 / 14 sold in Kits - 79% s.r. (special report)
- Arbutus - 13 / 15 sold - 87% s.r. (mistake in video)
- almost price category favouring sellers
- $1.75M - $2M - 4 / 10 sold in this cat 40% s.r.
-$2.25m - $2.75M - 22 / 55 - 40% s.r.
What’s not hot (14% or less for a SR)
- 1 area is weaker - University - 2 / 15 sold
- homes over $5m 144 homes in this price and only 21 sold (15% sales ratio - edge of a buyers market)