Get Statistics here: http://davidsetton.com/snapstats.html
What’s hot What’s Not – Vancouver Westside – Single Family for Apr 2016
- Continues to favour sellers. Median prices seem to have stabilized over the last 3 mo. at around $3.5m
- Supply came up slightly from last month, but still very low at 524 homes on market. 220 Sold
What’s Hot (21% or more for a SR)
- almost every area in the westside is fav sell
- MacHeights and Dunbar most active
- 12 / 14 sold in MacHt - 86% s.r.
- Dunbar - 36 / 50 sold - 72% s.r.
- almost price category favouring sellers
- $2M - $2.25M - 13 / 7 sold 186% s.r. Sys can’t keep up
- $2.5m - $2.75M - 22 / 19 - 116% s.r.
What’s not hot (14% or less for a SR)
- 1 area is weaker - Shaughnessy - 9 / 75 sold
- homes over $5m 195 homes in this price and only 30 sold (15% sales ratio - edge of a buyers