Download Seller's Guide: www.davidsetton.com/sellers-guide.html
Dealing with Multiple Offers in a Hot Seller’s Market
- Vancouver Housing market never stronger
- housing shortage especially in single fam. mrk
- most homes are seeing multiple offers
- means that buyers are competing to purchase the same property.
- because of this many homes selling for over the asking price
- as a listing agent, my job to get you the most for your property
- how is this accomplished?
- through a pricing strategy combined with effective marketing to attracts as many buyers as possible to your home.
- pricing your home at around the same price as the last sale, will create an auction environment where buyers compete against one another to purchase your home.
- by playing the offers off of one another, as your representative, I am able to bid up price