Download your own stats package here: http://davidsetton.com/snapstats.html
What’s hot What’s Not – Vancouver Westside – Single Family for Sept 2016
- The market in the Westside is now favouring buyers.
- Although prices are steady at an all time high of $3.5m, the number of homes sold is way down.
- Only 63 homes sold last month. Down 70% from April (peak sales) of this year
- tricky is supply is low at 574 homes on market.
- Stalemate now between buyers and sellers,
What’s Hot (21% or more for a sales ratio or S.R.)
- Point Grey most active
- 7 / 37 sold here - 19% s.r.
- which price categories favouring sellers
- $2M - $2.25M - 5 / 15 sold 33% s.r.
- $2.5m - $2.75M - 8 / 19 - 42% s.r.
What’s not hot (14% or less for a SR)
- Marpole 2 / 48 - 4% sr
- Arbutus 2 / 28 sold - 7% sr
- which price category
- $4.5m plus price category 16 / 302 sold 5% sr