Download Statistics package here: http://davidsetton.com/snapstats.html
What’s hot What’s Not – Vancouver Westside – Single Family for Sept 2017
- Westside single fam market transitioned to a buyer’s market
- Median Prices are at still at their highest at $3.6M.
- Inventory is up and number of sales are down. Should put downward pressure on prices in the next few mo.
- only 52 homes sold in Aug
- Inventory is at 706 sf homes available
- 52 sold homes / 706 homes available 7% s.r.
What’s Hot (21% or more for a SR)
- which strongest - Arbutus
- 6 / 35 homes sold 17% sr
- price point strongest & fav sellers
- $2M - 2.25M 4 / 5 80% sr
What’s not hot (14% or less for a SR)
- SW Marine Dr 1 / 41 - 2% sr
- South Granville 2 / 83 sold - 2% sr
- which price category
- anything over $4.5M - buyers market - 370 homes priced over $4.5M - only 14 sold. 4% sr. anything under 14% is a buyers market